The USA Remote Team
I am an experienced Senior Operations Manager, with strong computer skills, able to identify creative business solutions for business needs. Strategic thinking is utilized on multiple levels of operations. Outstanding verbal, presentation, and communication skills displayed. Operations logistics coordinator performed for eight global sites of personnel and equipment. Efficiency analysis defined and implemented. Fifteen years owner Director of USA Remote Services in PANANA, Florida and Eastern India,
USA Remote Services, Owner Director, Panamá City Panamá, Nokomis, Florida, India offices
- Management of Small business operations for three countries
- Hardware support, software support, desktop, laptop, windows, MacIntosh tech support level 1
- Web page design, software/program management supervising Developers in India
- Mass email marketing for Panamanian Bank
- Multiple web page management/updates.
- Server management for hosting approx. 22-25 sites
- Remote support for clients in multiple countries
- Software Development for off sight online voting.
- Cyber security measures instigated for clients
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity CEUs Certificate, 2020
- MBA, Master of Business Administration Nova Southeastern University, GPA 3.9 High Honors
- MFA, Master of Fine Arts University of Alabama, GPA 4.0 Honors
- BFA, Bachelor of Fine Arts Arizona State University
- American Management Association Classes: Project Management, IT Project Management, Leadership Skills
- Berlitz School of Language, Spanish Panamá, and The Spanish Learning Center, Panamá
- The American Society of Panamá * The Scottish Society of Panamá * The Benevolent and Protection Order of the Elks * Omicron Delta Epsilon, International Honor Society in Economics * Sigma Beta Delta, International Honor Society in Business, Management and Administration
An established internet marketer since 2000 with experience in search engine marketing (SEM) and SEO Consulting. Strong adherence to industry standards and ethical techniques with the ability to adapt with an ever changing medium. Heavy focus on latest trends and continuing research but with a solid foundation of SEO credentials built on W3C standards, Rich Media, Social Media, Blogging, Viral Marketing, Meta Optimization, and Web Analytics. Amazon AWS Services, Data Encryption and Security.
I actively program HTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL and understand how to read & edit XML, Ajax, jQuery. Intermediate designer with skills in Adobe creative suite, 3D Studio Max and Video Editing
– Started & actively manage our social presence on Facebook, 1MM+ likes- Launched 200+ iOS applications which have generated 22MM downloads- Launched 10+ android applications which have generated 3MM downloads- Maintaining SEO on 300+ Gamepub’s network affiliated sites.
SEO CONSULTING EXPERTISE: TECHNICAL SKILLSET:
● Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ● Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ● Link-Building Strategies ● Social Media Marketing ● Rich Media Marketing & Interactive Video ● E-Commerce Optimization ● Blogging and Blog Strategy ● Webmasters tools ● Viral Marketing Strategies ● Website Optimization & Persuasion Architecture ● Multivariate Testing to Increase Conversion ● Email Marketing Strategy ● Mobile Marketing Strategy ● Textbroker Services ● Wordtracker Tools
LadBrokes Pty Ltd https://www.ladbrokes.com.au
Gambling & Casinos * Sports Betting, Horse Racing Betting, Online Wagering, Mobile Betting, Information Technology, Marketing
SEO Outsourcing / Game Producer (Mobile & Flash)
After accepting the challenge to optimize Bored.com I was sent to Romania to start building the “Dream Team” of SEO outsourcing. After intensive training and strict monitoring we started using techniques ranging from traditional link building, blogging, forum management, social media and content distribution. This along with on-page tweaks to code and HTML elements we were able to see a 39% increase in traffic within the first two months.
○ Suggested on-page tweaks to meet W3c standards ○ Up to 150 researched keyword phrases optimized for high search engine rankings ○ META-content optimization ○ Additional WebPages optimized ○ Setup Google Analytics ○ Built Relevant .php blogs ○ Standing competitor analysis ○ Manual submission to top search engines and directory ○ Google Sitemap XML file ○ Robots.txt file ○ Aggressive link building campaign for top tier keywords ○ Automated submission to over 100+ search engines ○ Produced various mobile games and submission to Apple and Google Play stores.
Technical Support / Web Development
Diggy Australia November 2004 – June 2005 Diggy Internet is an Internet Marketing Company specialising in SEO, Website Design, Search Engine Marketing and IT Support.
ASTRID ATEHORTÚA ROSADO
College: Master of Business Administration
Eseune Business School Online (Spain) – 2020-2022
Bachelor Degree of Law and Political Science
Universidad Interamericana de Panamá (UIP)
ATH Lawyers (Law Firm) – August 2020 (Managing Partner – Founder – Owner)
H&M Advisory (Law Firm) – May 2019 – August 2020 (Co-Founder/Partner)
OMC Group – July 2015 – May 2019 (Compliance Officer / Legal Assistant)
Quijano & Associates (Law Firm) – March 2012 – July 2015 (Paralegal)
Molina & Co. (Law Firm) – January 2010 – January 2011 (Paralegal)
• Daily review of clients, companies, prospects and structures.
• Knowledge of the standards of prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
• Knowledge of the corporate and Due Diligence documents necessary for incorporations in jurisdictions such as: Panamá, BVI, Belize, Nevis, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Seychelles, among others.
• Responsible for the review of clients and structures of the Panamanian fiduciary and the fiduciary in BVI (Vista Trusts, Trusts and Declarations of Trust).
• Incorporation of corporations, foundations of private interest, proceedings before the Notary Office, and registration at the Public Registry.
• Foundation’s By-Laws.
• Preparation of Minutes of boards, addendums, clarifications.
• Payment of property taxes, 2% and 3%.
• Preparation of private documents for companies, foundations, joint ventures and limited liability companies.
• Preparation of documents of transfer by subscribers, certificates of issuance of shares, and documents of registration of shareholders and direct communication with clients for such purposes.
• Preparation of purchase agreements, private interest foundations and rental agreements, addendums.
• Drawing of mortgage, purchase and sale agreements between foundations, escrow contract, share purchase agreement, direct sale agreement.
• Registration of trademarks.
• Residency visas (Immigration law).
• Work permits (Labor law).
Marketing professional, bilingual in Spanish and English, living in Panamá City Panamá with a combined 25 years of expertise in
- Relationship Management
- Program Development and Implementation
- Marketing and Content Development
- Social Media Promotion
- Maintaining clients for marketing and design expertise for corporate branding, social media content communications, and project management since 2011
- Managed relationships and expectations with 33 state for the first national integrated marketing campaign to increase fishing license sales at the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation
- While at the National Association for Home Care, to appointed by serve as point-person for all international visitors and meetings, including Puerto Rico
- Trained incoming managers on targeted sales and marketing techniques
- Developed and expanded the existing client base by 22% through effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
- Maintaining community relationships and serving on area boards, such as Rhode Island Avenue Main Street since 1993
Branding Social Media Promotion, Marketing, and Content Development
- Providing businesses with content, branding, and marketing strategies that increase visibility and revenue generating opportunities since 2011
- Managed an integrated marketing campaign where response rates ranged from 5.4% to 27.3% resulting in a ROI of $5,300 – $375,000 for 33 state partners
- Website and collateral evaluation, business plan development and implementation, budget management and revenue generation strategies resulting in 340% year-over-year increase in social media traffic and brand awareness
- Develop the integrated marketing strategy that increased clients by 17% in 12 months
- Appointed by National Association for Home Care President to serve as point-person for all international visitors and meetings while there
- Developed and managed tracking systems that enabled 100% on-time dates for project delivery
- Branding and collateral development that resulted in a collective 153% increase in social media activity for a client
- Website content development and launch for all business entities to increasing awareness more than 384%
- Awarded contract to create and deliver four all-day marketing seminars in 2012 from Maryland Judiciary Mediation and Conflict Resolution Organization
- Social media management, branding and content development – Pasteleria Sin, Do-Rites, Lewes Marina, Ancon Theatre Guild, TSDKT, Glover’s Pepper Sauce, Tracey & Company
- Editing – EEO Reports of Investigation, ANA Magazine, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation
COPYWRITING, GRANTS, Social Media Posts, Blogs, Proposals, Newsletters, Advertisements
- Provided art direction on all types of direct mail marketing for 33 state partners
- Managed and developed BRICS Conference online promotion and participation
- Developed and implemented the Anglers’ Legacy benefits program to increase participation in RBFF programs from 2008 to 2011 resulting in a nationwide increase of 6% in national fishing license sales
- Developed and managed tracking systems that enabled 100% on-time dates for project delivery
- Created brand identities, print and digital collateral materials for Glover’s Pepper Sauce, Hagerstown Martial Arts, Jacks &King, Ebony Payne, CMT, Access Investments, LLC, and My Homecare Nurse
- Implemented a listserv for State Partners
- Developed and edited program analysis reports for all Lapsed Angler Direct Mail Program participants
- Written original blog copy for Top Speaking Docs, Rhode Island Avenue Main Street, Institutional Dental Care, Inc. Team Placement, Inc. Free Daily Crossword Puzzles
Education & Certification:
University of Maryland University College BA in Business Management, 2001
EEO Investigator Certified,201
Organizational Management Specialist – Producer – Project Manager – Human Resources Management Decision Tree Management – Editor – Drome Operator/Driver – Logistics. As an operational specialist the skills I have mastered in an array of industries has enabled me to assess an organization efficiently with the detail orientation of an engineer. As a human resources leader, I understand how to engage staff and encourage personal ownership, which repeatedly results in on-time, on-budget projects.
Areas of expertise include:
- Budget development and implementation * Film and stage production management * Fundraising * Logistics management
- Scheduling * Talent/Staff acquisition * Performance reviews * Payroll management for over 350 staff * Customer experience specialist
- Risk Assessment * Internal investigations * Policy development and implementation * Staff training * Systems installation and data migration
- Staff benchmark and milestone metric development * Grievance reporting tree policy development * Supply chain management * Research
Degrees and Certifications Degrees
Universidad Interamericana de Panamá –
Bachelor of Science – Human Resource Management, 2013
Ecole Superieure de Commerce: EBP Bordeau – Portsmith University, Portsmith, England, 1996
European Business Programme – International Management